ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Why did ZUZA become an ISO certified company?
To assure you that we can meet or exceed your exact specifications,
project after project.
ISO implementation provides the framework for ZUZA’s comprehensive quality management system – your guarantee of a globally consistent manufacturing process, from the moment we receive your artwork to the on-time delivery of each job.
What this means for you:
- Consistency: your printed pieces will consistently meet the specifications you’ve set, whether we print them now or a year from now. This includes inks, papers, finishes and die cuts (from our carefully-qualified suppliers), color matching, binding, finishing and packing.
- On-time delivery: by strictly following our carefully designed processes, we continually improve efficiency, minimize errors and waste, and are able to provide consistent on-time delivery of your print jobs, even under the most urgent of deadlines.
- Competitive pricing for quality you can trust: ZUZA’s commitment to following detailed processes enables us to give you excellent pricing for the high level of quality, delivery and service you count on from ZUZA. That’s true printing value.
ZUZA lives by the ISO system standards for print production, quality assurance, corrective action and continuous improvement. We inspect and document your project at each step – using standardized communication for proofing, plating and paper specification, environmentally friendly inks, print density standards, bindery, packaging and delivery.
- A unique computer tracking system traces every print project from inception to delivery.
- Quality control records are produced for every assignment and provide valuable statistics for the ongoing analysis of our production efficiencies and processes.
- Quality assurance random sampling saves you time and money by removing the need to do a quality inspection on every partial delivery.
- Opticontrol scans the first few words on each text page to ensure that every collated booklet page is in the correct order.
- We provide you with a buyer’s report which tracks inventoried material, listed by part number, and shows you scheduled deliveries.
- We customize our procedures to meet your needs.
Creating unprecedented success for our customers is ZUZA’s primary goal.
With our custom Marketing Asset Management solutions, ZUZA is committed to delivering superior products and services, thus forging long term client partnerships.
Management, committed to leading employees by example, both encourages and empowers all employees to participate in the improvement of our quality management system.
We constantly evaluate each project to ensure efficiency and best practices throughout the process.
To us, it’s just a normal part of our culture. Because at ZUZA, we’re not just in the printing business. We’re in the customer satisfaction business. Your satisfaction is our bottom line.